The Canadian Chlorine Chemistry Council (C4) is an association of companies that manufacture and use chlorine and are devoted to the responsible use of chlorine chemistry.
C4’s vision is the responsible and sustainable use of chlorine chemistry resulting in societal benefits recognized by the public. C4’s mission is to facilitate dialogue and promote coordinated action in Canada amongst key stakeholders so that a balanced view of chlorine chemistry may enable society to make informed, science-based decisions on issues involving chlorine chemistry.
- Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors
- Canadian Water and Wastewater Association
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- Chlorine Chemistry Division of the American Chemistry Council
- The Chlorine Institute
- Ontario Water Works Association
- Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada
- Solutions Through Science
- Vinyl Institute of Canada